CODE OF CONDUCT
Roller Skating can be a hazardous activity; injuries can and do happen. By purchasing an entry ticket, you accept that injuries may occur.
All persons entering Sk8way Townsville Roller Skating Rink are asked to observe the following rules, as failure to follow these rules will result in exclusion from these premises.
- If you are pregnant, think you may be pregnant, have a medical condition, or have a pre-existing injury that may be aggravated by this activity,
PLEASE DO NOT SKATE.
- Please LISTEN and ADHERE to ALL directions given by the announcer or any Sk8way Townsville Staff.
- Any person suspected of being under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol will NOT be allowed entry.
- No Smoking is permitted inside the facility.
- ALL exits to the skating rink and the building MUST be kept clear at all times.
- Not permitted on premises: animals, chewing gum/Bubble gum
- No skateboards, scooters or bikes are permitted inside the premises.
- Skaters should not use or talk on mobile phones while skating.
- Loitering in the car park is not permitted.
- Hats, caps and non-prescription classes are not permitted on the skating floor.
- Clean and tidy appearance is expected at all times.
- Obscene items or clothing with obscene wording is not allowed.
- Socks must be worn when using hire skates.
- When entering or leaving Sk8way Townsville, footwear is to be worn, NOT skates or rollerblades.
- Skaters should not carry children or other persons on hips, shoulders or back while skating.
- ALWAYS travel with the crowd direction, especially when entering and leaving the floor.
- No foods, including chewing/bubble gum, or drinks shall be taken onto skating floor.
- No sitting, standing still or lying on the skating floor.
- Fast skating (except during specified times), tripping, pushing, playing tag or interfering with other skaters is strictly forbidden.
- No sitting on the barrier, tables or counters.
- No climbing over the barriers when entering or exiting the skating floor.
- No wearing of skates and blades up or down stairs.
- No foul, vulgar, or abusive language or behaviour will be tolerated.
- Antisocial, disruptive or disorderly conduct will not be tolerated at any time. Skaters who continue to be disruptive will be directed to leave the premises.
- Arguments spoil the fun….Disputes between patrons should be reported to the Session Manager. Those patrons whose behaviour is considered unruly or offensive will be directed to leave the premises.